Ascon Tecnologic Din rail mounting temperature controller with mini-programmer, wattmeter
and independent timer functions
The K30 is an advanced DIN railmount temperature controller that can also be configured
as a programmer/profile controller.
With a width on the DIN rail of 27.8mm the K30 temperature controller is ideal for high density multi loop
The K30 offers an economical alternative to PLC based multi loop temperature control systems with
simple configuration, low cost and the ability to connect to HMIs.
Controller configuration can be stored conveniently on the A01 key. This combined with plug in
terminal blocks ensures rapid replacement in the field.
Two communications ports are provided on the K30, one TTL and one RS485. The TTL port can be
connected to the P30 or P32 user interfaces whilst the RS485 can be connected to SCADA systems,
supervisory PLCs or HMIs
The K30 temperature controller also features user calibration allowing for sensor correction, a
4 function timer and a working hours/days counter as well as a wattmeter for measuring
instantaneous and integrated power consumption.
- Universal input for TC, RTD, PTC, NTC, mA or V
- 2 independent serial interfaces for simultaneous communications with a supervisor and a remote panel
- Up to 5 digital outputs : one SSR output (standard) and up to 4 relay or SSR outputs
- User Calibration
- Heat/cool PID Control with overshoot control, self-tune and 2 Autotuning algorithms
- 8 segment programmer function with events recovery, 2 events and guaranteed soak
- Independent timer with 4 functioning modes
- Wattmeter for calculating the instantaneous power and energy used
- Counter for days and hours worked with programmable threshold for programmed maintenance
- Parameter sequence freely programmable
- Start up delay function
- Ramp to set point change
- Soft start